WHY IS AGRIORMUS SO IMPORTANT?
• AgriOrmus provides soil and leaf microbial life enhancers for growing nutrient dense healthy food, with higher yields and enhanced soil health. AgriOrmus grown feed is mineral rich and more nutritious, animals clearly know the difference.
• Customers feel that they too are contributing mindfully to the health of Planet Earth and all that share it;
• Artificial chemicals temporarily push yields up but does so without due consideration for food quality or the environment. It creates extended effects on humans, animals and plants. The end result is a healthier planet.
Apply AgriOrmus Ormus Mineral Complex to crops.
Soil Drenching (monthly): Dilute the product – 5ml of Ormus per litre clean water. 10 Litres of Ormus is used to treat 1 Hectare. 1 Litre of Diluted AgriOrmus is used to treat 5 square meters of soil.
Foliage (monthly): Dilute the product 1ml per litre clean water. Apply as a foliage spray early in the mornings. This helps the plant fight pests and diseases from preying on the plant as a food source. Ormus interacts positively with dew. Spray either early in the morning while the foliage is still wet with dew, or in the early evening. Upper and lower leaf coverage is recommended when plants are entering their reproductive growth or when plant disease is present.
It is suggested that the sprayer’s focus and emotional state affect the performance of Ormus through a process known as quantum entanglement. In short, the sprayer is an agent acting within the loop producing plant life. Just as the sprayer’s physical actions affect the plant, her emotions and intent affect the plant, too. A caring, nurturing emotional state combined with a positive outcome will achieve the best results.
REPORTED PLANT BENEFITS OF USING ORMUS:
• Increased Cellular respiration
• Increases photosynthesis & phototropism
• Increases carbohydrate content of sap
• Increases soil micro flora
• Increases nitrogen fixing bacteria in soil
• Increases phosphorous leaching fungi
• Improves soil aeration
• Lower the use of pesticides
• More drought tolerant
• More transplant tolerant
• Fruit is larger and better tasting
• Increased shelve life
• Increased mineral and vitamin content
• Plants produce sooner
• Crop yields are increased
• Application is easy
• Application is inexpensive